Images of adults, meant for adults. If you're under 18 don't look...I'm serious you bad boy. Oh, and definitely NSFW. None of these images belong to me and I do not claim ownership of any of them. All copyright, trademarks, or otherwise belong to the respective owner(s). If you would like something removed please contact me at NewCummerBlog@gmail.com and I will remove it immediately. Thank you.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Style: Model Ben Todd


So much hair. So many muscles. So much cuteness. I am literally in love...for the next twenty minutes. Ben Todd is an up and coming model and fitness model (aren't they all) who has literally snatched my weave and made me want to do 2,000 sit-ups, all at once. Ben is a personal trainer (le duh) and a sponsored athlete for Dynamis Nutrition. He is also breaking into the modeling industry (and my heart) which I cannot wait for (aka more swimbrief pics). I came across his pictures online and only saw his name, and sadly not the photographer for these images (if you know please let me know so I can give credit!), so I am unable to tell you who he was shooting for here. However, what I can tell you is that he is a babe. I hope to see more of Ben soon, and if not then I guess seeing him in my dreams will have to do. Until I can discover more of this muscled bear to share with you, click through for additional pics. Enjoy.









NOTE: All images' copyright and ownership belong to their original owner(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment