Images of adults, meant for adults. If you're under 18 don't look...I'm serious you bad boy. Oh, and definitely NSFW. None of these images belong to me and I do not claim ownership of any of them. All copyright, trademarks, or otherwise belong to the respective owner(s). If you would like something removed please contact me at NewCummerBlog@gmail.com and I will remove it immediately. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New Swim Trunks: HVNC Australia

As I'm sure you can imagine, I am a big fan of any swimsuit company that places a large emphasis on tight revealing trunks and hot male models. Luckily for me, the Australian company HVNC does both.

The prints are are cool and not over the top, and the vibrant solid colors will look good on any skin (read as: any ass will look good in these suits). The suits aren't that expensive compared to some others (read: lower your prices CharliebyMZ) and are a little more stylish then a simple black Speedo (not that that isn't sexy as all hell either).

I think that more American men should start wearing the brief style swimsuit so that we can see some juicy buns and big bulges on the beach, but for now I guess we will have to do with the HVNC look book. Check out some of my favorite pieces from the collection below, head to their website to shop, and as always follow @hvncaustralia to see super hot dudes wearing the gear.




HVNC Adam Brief II - $67.95




HVNC Blue Brief - $62.95




HVNC Rumi Trunc - $64.95




HVNC Zenith Brief II - $67.95 




HVNC Spliced Navy Trunk - $67.95

NOTE: All images' copyright and ownership belong to HVNC Australia






No comments:

Post a Comment