Images of adults, meant for adults. If you're under 18 don't look...I'm serious you bad boy. Oh, and definitely NSFW. None of these images belong to me and I do not claim ownership of any of them. All copyright, trademarks, or otherwise belong to the respective owner(s). If you would like something removed please contact me at NewCummerBlog@gmail.com and I will remove it immediately. Thank you.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Up & Cumming: I'm Wet for Pierson Fode



I was recently scrolling through the internet blogs reading about celebrities and their wonderful lives (basically reading about anything better than my studio apt and Ramen for dinner) when I stumbled upon a fine piece of ass by the name of Pierson Fode. Pierson (real name? doubtful) is an American born actor who currently stars on CBS' Bold and the Beautiful (of which I am sure none of you are watching) and he is in fact extremely beautiful. The guy is 24-years old and an absolute stud. I'm unsure who his trainer is, what drugs he's on (allegedly) or what his diet is, but sign me up for all three (oh wait don't...I'm poor). 

Some of you may know who he is and already be obsessed, but I am just joining the band-wagon. If you are sitting down and have water nearby then check out his Insta HERE, and if you aren't ready for all of that beauty (which you probably aren't), then click after the jump for more pics. I am calling it now, just give it a few months and he will be everywhere and hopefully on billboards in some Calvins (praise Beyonce). 





NOTE: All images' copyright and ownership belong to their original owner(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment