Images of adults, meant for adults. If you're under 18 don't look...I'm serious you bad boy. Oh, and definitely NSFW. None of these images belong to me and I do not claim ownership of any of them. All copyright, trademarks, or otherwise belong to the respective owner(s). If you would like something removed please contact me at NewCummerBlog@gmail.com and I will remove it immediately. Thank you.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Seed: Coitus Magazine's Xander by Justin Violini


WARNING: You are about to feel super ugly and super out of shape. With that in mind, proceed with caution. If you are at all familiar with Coitus Magazine you know that the rag is great at finding the most insanely hot models from all over the globe, stripping them down, oiling them up, and producing some of the best (gay-related) content on the market. Hands down, with the exception of Rufskin, Coitus produces (in my opinion) the best materials right now in high fashion gay erotic art (if that's a thing). 

It should come as no surprise then, that they were able to find an INSANELY hot 17-year old bodybuilder as he travels to Vegas. I literally have no clue how they found this teen, or where he comes from, but let's be real... you are praying for the day he turns 18 and those clothes can come off. Xander's body is out of this world and his face is even better. Captured by the always talented Justin Violini (so Italian, I loves it), these pictures should be made into prints and hung in every gym in this country (or just in my apt). Click through to see the rest of Coitus' shoot with Xander, or click HERE for their full piece.  













NOTE: All images' copyright and ownership belong to CoitusMagazine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment