Images of adults, meant for adults. If you're under 18 don't look...I'm serious you bad boy. Oh, and definitely NSFW. None of these images belong to me and I do not claim ownership of any of them. All copyright, trademarks, or otherwise belong to the respective owner(s). If you would like something removed please contact me at NewCummerBlog@gmail.com and I will remove it immediately. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

All Hail The Caribbean King

DSCN0171

DSCN0181

It's no secret that I am absolutely in love with blogger Christian Bendek, otherwise known as the Caribbean King. He lives in Aruba and blogs all about the island life and men's style. As you can tell from the pictures above he is absolutely gorgeous. He has an incredible beard and just the right amount of fur covering that sexy body. Christian often blogs about swimwear, both shorts and briefs, but I get particularly exited when I see that he's done a brief post, as it leads to the possibility of a bulge watch (my fave). Recently, Christian announce that he is creating his own line of swimwear...thank fucking god! The line is aptly titled, "The Caribbean King" and the first piece is the Au Naturel suit pictured here.
This suit is beyond in terms of beauty and sex appeal. I love the nude color, it's extremely arousing to see someone looking almost naked and only getting to see the outline of their bulge. You can practically see the curve in Christian's dick in this pic:

 DSCN0218

And let's be real, we all want to see that. I also love that the suit has a fading color to it, where it appears lighter in some areas and darker in others. It also appears to have some sort of shimmer to it as well, which I would imagine would be incredible in the sun (or in my bedroom floor). Overall, I love this suit and want to own it immediately. You can't purchase them from Christian's blog, instead he has an email that you can contact for pricing and purchasing. I emailed him last week to get more info, but haven't heard back yet. If I do I will update. If this first piece is any indication of The Caribbean King line to come, we are all in store for some incredible gear. I can't wait. Check out the pics below for more of the Au Naturel suit and the full post on Christian's blog HERE

DSCN0172

DSCN0187

DSCN0200

DSCN0190

DSCN0221

DSCN0206

NOTE: All images' copyright and ownership belong to ChristianBendek.com

No comments:

Post a Comment