Images of adults, meant for adults. If you're under 18 don't look...I'm serious you bad boy. Oh, and definitely NSFW. None of these images belong to me and I do not claim ownership of any of them. All copyright, trademarks, or otherwise belong to the respective owner(s). If you would like something removed please contact me at NewCummerBlog@gmail.com and I will remove it immediately. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Shop: Slick It Up's White & Silver Sequin Stroke & Change Gym Cut Shorts


There is no denying that I am a huge fan of (almost) anything that Slick It Up creates. The company focuses on beefy, chiseled men and creating gay apparel that looks great on every raging homosexual (but not me, I still need to drop close to 170 lbs before I can wear this gear). Naturally, now that the summer is ending it's time to move away from skimpy, bulge hugging swim briefs and move onto appropriate fall clothing...enter sequinned gym shorts. 

I'm not exactly sure where I would wear these (aside from the YMCA and my niece's baptism), but I know that I would get a lot of personal use out of them. I already picture myself wearing them to take selfies for Grindr, or throwing a pair of black tights under them and wearing them to the office for casual Friday. Basically, you can wear these shorts to any function (minus a family one if your fam does not like the homos) and you will stand our and look amazing. I love the quality of the shorts and the fact hat no matter where you go you are SURE to stand out (whether you like it or not).

Check out the shorts HERE and make sure to pick up a pair before I purchase all of them for myself...I'm not joking. 





NOTE: All images' copyright and ownership belong to SlickItUp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment