Images of adults, meant for adults. If you're under 18 don't look...I'm serious you bad boy. Oh, and definitely NSFW. None of these images belong to me and I do not claim ownership of any of them. All copyright, trademarks, or otherwise belong to the respective owner(s). If you would like something removed please contact me at NewCummerBlog@gmail.com and I will remove it immediately. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Shop: Nike's SB Dunk High 'Stained Glass'

Nike_SB_Concepts_Pack_STAINED_DET_01.jpg

Typically, my post regarding (gay) shopping focuses on some sort of skin-tight clothing that will accentuate either your bulge or ass (for whatever you are packing), but this week I decided to do something different and focus on the feet (an area I know you freaks secretly love on a man). 

I'm not much of a sneaker man myself, meaning I'm not a "sneakerhead" who knows the coolest and trendiest Jordans that are coming out, but I assume that if you are reading this you are probably just looking to jack-off and are annoyed anyway, so we are all set (read as...keep stroking). 

I saw these Nike's online and became sort of obsessed with them. They are the Nike SB x Concerts Resplendent, or the Nike Dunk High Premium SB (honestly, this shoe has like 5 names). I don't know what the shoe is meant to do, or what the actual purpose of it is, but I do know that it's super cute and looks like stain glass (what more could a gay man want?). 

I imagine a muscle bear wearing them with jean shorts and a tank top, or a hung Latino jock wearing them and nothing else. Either way, you can't go wrong in (or out) of this shoe. The Resplendent debuts this Friday, August 14th, at 10:00 am and costs $120.00 (if it were me, I'd spend that money on poppers). The sneakers are a one of kind look and are genuinely cool, although I will be returning to slutty gay clothing (don't you fret), I do think that if you have the cash these are a great investment. 

You can check out more on the sneaks (that's a cool term, right?) and buy them HERE

Nike_SB_Concepts_Pack_STAINED_LAT_shoe_hero.jpg

Nike_SB_Concepts_Pack_STAINED_DET_02.jpg

Nike_SB_Concepts_Pack_STAINED_HEL.jpg 

NOTE: All images' copyright and ownership belong to Nike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment