Images of adults, meant for adults. If you're under 18 don't look...I'm serious you bad boy. Oh, and definitely NSFW. None of these images belong to me and I do not claim ownership of any of them. All copyright, trademarks, or otherwise belong to the respective owner(s). If you would like something removed please contact me at NewCummerBlog@gmail.com and I will remove it immediately. Thank you.

Friday, September 25, 2015

The Seed: Men's US Olympic Bobsleigh Team


It's incredibly possible that you have been living under a rock for the past millennium, and are unaware of the sexual tension that is the US Men's Olympic Bobsleigh team. Luckily for you, I have been fully aware and following them like a crazed stalker (well, just one who wants to see bulges). I don't exactly know how bobsleigh works (let's be real, I don't know how any sport works), but I do know that the US men's team is comprised of beefy as fuck men in skintight suits touching and sitting close to one another...aka it's heaven on earth. Just look at the two dudes above. Unlike soccer or basketball, these guys have some girth to them...and that is exactly what I'm looking for in a man/sexual fantasy. Not to mention the insane costumes (that's what their called, right?) that these men wear. They are basically asking for the homos to fall in love...and it's working. I'm unsure who these two guys are, but rest assured that as the fall and winter approach I will be doing my research and reporting accordingly (read as: posting pics of hot guys in skintight suits). Enjoy these beefy dudes and go America!











NOTE: All images' copyright and ownership belong to their original owner(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment